Saturday, July 24, 2010

Internet Has Made Us Lazy

I have not written for a while, so i thought I would share this entry with everyone. Since starting a business here in PI, I have used the internet and computer a lot more than in my previous life back in the USA. A construction worker has not a lot of need for a computer, well lets say the Internet. Mostly just files, and graphs, and building layouts and things of that nature. After starting The Jungle Restaurant, a lot of online inquiry's and bookings come in. So a lot more internet time and activity is the norm...

I am amazed and still get a laugh, along with the occasional getting angry, when someone will send in a inquiry asking how much, where at, what are the inclusions, blah, blah, blah. When the complete answers they need are just few more scrolls down the page, or simple little phrase that says "click here for more information". The information they request is just already right there, sometimes already written out..

I seem to think the internet has made everyone so lazy, as if you have to scroll a page or click more than once, or wait for something to load for a few seconds,, then you will just stop or simply write a email asking for it... Then again, my layout of the website could be a problem also. But i take a real interest in taking time to make sure all the info that could be useful is a close to the main topic as possible. I always include links to answer the questions.. So sometimes i really do not understand why it is that people do this... Maybe its just normal and some see things different than others. What might seem simple to me, might be more complicated to others. I sure feel this way when trying to fix a problem on the computer, and searching how to fix it. Then some technician has the problem all written out with links and everything, but still to me, they is no way i can figure it out... But the way he writes it, seems its very simple to him.

Anyways, that is my thought for today.... Now let me get some advertising in and some key words, so all of this typing will help my business in some way also.. HA aha ha ah ah....

Cheap Tours is our Newest thing here at The Jungle Cultural Center.. Cebu Cheap Tours will save you money, and give you a chance to enjoy some of Cebu's great activities at a Cheap price.
Cheap price, but expensive quality... Yes, you will get the above normal quality and service still at cheap and affordable prices with Cebu Cheap Tours. Check us out and take a look at our tours. If in Cebu, you will surely want to experience all it has to offer...
Cebu's Cheap Tours - click here

1 comment:

  1. know the feeling.. I have a lot of franchise pages in TropicalPenpals and you will get people say "how much is the Franchise, or do you operate in my area?" ITS NOT ON MY BLOG its an information site.. the details are all in front of them and any questions can be answered by emailing the owner of the franchise everything is on the page.. people are beyond lazy..

    ReplyDelete